- The God, who is EL, also named Ayshurayah or Yahweh, the sole creator, and is an indivisible, omnipotent, omniscient, solo God. There is no other God, and there is no transmorphic or Trinitarian, or Binitarian Godhead.
Word of Yhvh Deuteronomy 6:4
שׁמע ישׂראל יהוה אלהינו יהוה אחד
Hear and obey שׁמע Israel ישׂראל Yhvh יהוה her and our God אלהינו Yhvh יהוה one אחד
Word of Yhvh Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear and obey Israel, Yhvh her and our God Yhvh is one.
Word of Yhvh Malachai 2:10
הלוא אב אחד לכלנו הלוא אל אחד בראנו מדוע נבגד אישׁ באחיו לחלל ברית אבתינו
? Was not הלוא father אב one אחד to all ours לכלנו ? Was not הלוא God אל one אחד our creator בראנו Why מדוע will we deceive נבגד man אישׁ in his brother באחיו defiling לחלל covenant ברית her and our father אבתינו
Word of Yhvh Malachai 2:10 Was not the father one to all of us? Was not one God our creator? Why do we deceive men in his brotherhood defiling the covenant of her and our Father?
Word of Yhvh Mark 12:29 ο δε ιησους απεκριθη αυτω οτι πρωτη παντων των εντολων ακουε ισραηλ κυριος ο θεος ημων κυριος εις εστιν
Ο as a δε continuation ιησους Jesus απεκριθη he awnsered αυτω him οτι since πρωτη the creation παντων all των the εντολων commands ακουε to be heard ισραηλ Israel κυριος ruler ο is θεος God ημων our κυριος Master εις one εστιν is
Word of Yhvh Mark 12:29 As a continuation, Jesus, he awnsered him “Since the creation all the commands were to be heard. Israel’s ruler is God, our master is one.”
- Jesus is The Begotten Son of Yah. He did not exist preconception. He had sin inclined flesh nature, with a perfect walk. His position as a Man and Priest, Prophet, Sacrifice, and King and Judge, reflect the faces of the cherubim, man, eagle, ox, and lion, and are required to understand for salvation.
Word of Yhvh 1 John 4:9 εν τουτω εφανερωθη η αγαπη του θεου εν ημιν οτι τον υιον αυτου τον μονογενη απεσταλκεν ο θεος εις τον κοσμον ινα ζησωμεν δι αυτου
Εν in τουτω giving this εφανερωθη he shows η the αγαπη deep love του of θεου God εν in ημιν us οτι since τον the υιον son αυτου his τον the μονογενη one family member απεσταλκεν was sent ο of θεος God εις to τον the κοσμον earth ινα that ζησωμεν we may live δι through αυτου him
Word of Yhvh 1 John 4:9 In giving this he shows the deep love of God in us since his Son the one family member was sent of God to the earth that we may live through him.
Word of Yhvh John 1:18 θεον ουδεις εωρακεν πωποτε ο μονογενης υιος ο ων εις τον κολπον του πατρος εκεινος εξηγησατο
θεον God ουδεις no one εωρακεν has seen πωποτε ever ο the μονογενης one family member υιος Son ο this ων is εις within τον the κολπον hidden place του of the πατρος Father εκεινος who εξηγησατο leads
Word of Yhvh John 1:18 No one has ever seen God, the one family member this Son is within the hidden place of the Father who leads.
- Humans are imperfect beings who have chaotic lust as a condition of mortality. This is driven by the nature of the body, called the law of sin in the flesh.
Word of Yhvh Galatians 5:16 to 18 λεγω δε πνευματι περιπατειτε και επιθυμιαν σαρκος ου μη τελεσητε η γαρ σαρξ επιθυμει κατα του πνευματος το δε πνευμα κατα της σαρκος ταυτα δε αντικειται αλληλοις ινα μη α αν θελητε ταυτα ποιητε ει δε πνευματι αγεσθε ουκ εστε υπο νομον
Λεγω I say δε additionally πνευματι spirit adds to περιπατειτε your walk και and επιθυμιαν your desiring σαρκος flesh ου no μη not τελεσητε fulfill you η this γαρ for σαρξ flesh επιθυμει chaotic κατα under του the πνευματος Spirit το thats δε critical πνευμα spirit κατα under της the σαρκος flesh ταυτα this δε antagonism αντικειται against αλληλοις it ινα that μη no α this αν if θελητε resolve ταυτα yourself ποιητε to make ει if δε continuous πνευματι spirit αγεσθε lead ουκ not εστε is υπο by νομον law
Word of Yhvh Galatians 5:16 to 18 I say additionally spirit adds to your walk and your desire of flesh does not fulfill you for this chaotic flesh is under the Spirit. This antagonism of spirit debases the flesh, this antagonism is not against it, if you resolve yourself to make it. If continuous spirit leads it is not by law.
Word of Yhvh Ephesians 4:22 αποθεσθαι υμας κατα την προτεραν αναστροφην τον παλαιον ανθρωπον τον φθειρομενον κατα τας επιθυμιας της απατης
αποθεσθαι free yourself υμας you’re κατα under την the προτεραν previous αναστροφην way of life, τον the παλαιον old ανθρωπον man, τον the φθειρομενον corruption κατα under τας the επιθυμιας desire της that απατης decieves
Word of Yhvh Ephesians 4:22 Free yourself, you’re under the previous way of life, the old man, the corruption under the desire to deceive.
Word of Yhvh Romans 7:25 ευχαριστω τω θεω δια ιησου χριστου του κυριου ημων αρα ουν αυτος εγω τω μεν νοι δουλευω νομω θεου τη δε σαρκι νομω αμαρτιας
Ευχαριστω gratefulness τω to θεω God δια through ιησου Jesus χριστου Christ του the κυριου master ημων of me αρα so ουν then αυτος he εγω I τω the μεν sure νοι mind δουλευω do serve νομω command given by θεου God τη that is δε antagonistic σαρκι to flesh νομω giving law αμαρτιας of sin
Word of Yhvh Romans 7:25 Gratefulness to God through Jesus Christ master of me. So then he I serve with a sure mind by command given by God that is antagonistic to flesh giving law of sin.
- The creation event and first Sabbath occurred in 7 days. These days were ordinary 24 hour days.
Word of Yhvh Exodus 20:11
כי שׁשׁת ימים עשׂה יהוה את השׁמים ואת הארץ את הים ואת כל אשׁר בם וינח ביום השׁביעי על כן ברך יהוה את יום השׁבת ויקדשׁהו
Because כי 6 שׁשׁת days ימים made עשׂה Yhvh יהוה these את the heavens השׁמים and also ואת the earth הארץ also את the sea הים and also ואת all כל who אשׁר in them בם and settle וינח in day ביום the sabbath השׁביעי set על elevated כן prospered ברך Yhvh יהוה the את day יום the sabbath השׁבת is sacred good him ויקדשׁהו
Word of Yhvh Exodus 20:11 Because in 6 days made Yhvh these, the heavens, and also the earth, also the sea, and also all who are in them and settled in the day of the Sabbath. It is elevated prospered by Yhvh the day of the sabbath is good and sacred for him.
Word of Yhvh Exodus 31:17
ביני ובין בני ישׂראל אות הוא לעלם כי שׁשׁת ימים עשׂה יהוה את השׁמים ואת הארץ וביום השׁביעי שׁבת וינפשׁ
Think of ביני and understand ובין children of בני Israel ישׂראל a sign אות it הוא to eternity לעלם for כי six שׁשׁת days ימים makes עשׂה Yhvh יהוה these את the heavens השׁמים and also ואת the earth הארץ and as day וביום the seventh השׁביעי ceased שׁבת and did live
Word of Yhvh Exodus 31:17 Think of and understand a sign, children of Israel. It goes with eternity, for six days made Yhvh these, the heavens, and also the earth, and as for the seventh day, ceased and did live.
- The Soul is the life of an individual and the body, mind, and heart are parts of the soul. Souls are material.
See article Heaven and the Soul by Jesse Davis
Word of Yhvh Leviticus 5:2
או נפשׁ אשׁר תגע בכל דבר טמא או בנבלת חיה טמאה או בנבלת בהמה טמאה או בנבלת שׁרץ טמא ונעלם ממנו והוא טמא ואשׁם
Or או soul נפשׁ who אשׁר contacts תגע all בכל called דבר unpure טמא or או in corpse of בנבלת animal שׁרץ unpure טמא and will conceal this ונעלם from cause his ממנו and he והוא unpure טמא and wrong ואשׁם
Word of Yhvh Leviticus 5:2 Or soul who contacts all called unpure or in corpse of unpure animal, and does conceal this, from his cause he will be unpure and wrong.
Word of Yhvh Mark 14:34 και λεγει αυτοις περιλυπος εστιν η ψυχη μου εως θανατου μεινατε ωδε και γρηγορειτε
Και and λεγει he said αυτοις to the men περιλυπος grief εστιν is η the ψυχη soul μου mine εως until θανατου my death μεινατε stay ωδε here και and γρηγορειτε wake up
Word of Yhvh Mark 14:34 And he said to the men. “Grief is my life until my death, stay here and wake up.”
Word of Yhvh Ezekiel 18:20
הנפשׁ החטאת היא תמות בן לא ישׂא בעון האב ואב לא ישׂא בעון הבן צדקת הצדיק עליו תהיה ורשׁעת רשׁע עליו תהיה
The soul הנפשׁ the sins of החטאת it היא will kill תמות son בן not לא will be burdened ישׂא in guilt of sin בעון the dad האב and dad ואב not לא will be burdened ישׂא in guild of sin בעון the son הבן justice צדקת the just of הצדיק for him עליו will be תהיה past wickedness of ורשׁעת wicked רשׁע for him עליו will be תהיה
Word of Yhvh Ezekiel 18:20 The life, the sins of it will kill. A son will not be burdened in the guilt of the dad, and a dad will not be burdened in guilt of the son. Justice of the just it will be for him. Past wickedness of wicked it will be for him.
- The bible is the inspired word of God in the original language and copy. Since the time of message giving man has tampered with the message. Faith must be founded on passages which do not have variation. Other written translations while convenient are not accurate.
Psalms 19:7 to 9 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes. The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.
Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
- There is no multiple fulfillment interpretation of prophecy which is correct. Once prophecy has been fulfilled, the portion prophesied has happened.
See “Polyfullfillment of Prophecy” written by Jesse Davis.
- Unequal yoking or relationships or agreements with unbelievers is not acceptable. This pertains to marriage after baptism, loans, credit cards, and business finances, and oaths or affirmations of any type. These factors cause disciples to be controlled by profane men and inhibit the work of our God.
2 Corinthians 6:14 to 15 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
- Lies of any type must be countered by disciples. All lies found in religious material ought to be vetted, and the proper counter argument to the lie edited into the text.
Proverbs 30:5 to 8 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar. Two things have I required of thee; deny me them not before I die: Remove far from me vanity and lies….
- The eating of living creatures, and eating blood is a sin. Eating of blood is the only dietary command, as we should not be devourers of Life. Blood donations and transfusions are acceptable as Jesus gave himself for us so may we both accept and do the same for others.
Genesis 9:3 to 4 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things. But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
- The Sabbath is to be respected as a day of worship, love feasts may take place on this day, and whenever else. We should choose to hold services at this time, it is not a required time.
Exodus 20:9 to 11 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
Matthew 12:8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.
Col. 2:16 to 17 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.
- Love feasts consist of unleaved bread, and wine. Crackers and cookies are not bread, and Beer or fermented raspberry or other vine products are not acceptable as part of the love feasts.
Genesis 14:18 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.
Luke 22:17 to 18 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, Take this, and divide it among yourselves: For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come.
Mark 15:23 And they gave him to drink wine mingled with myrrh: but he received it not.
Hebrews 6:18 to 20 That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us: Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil; Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
Hebrews 7:21 (For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said unto him, The Lord sware and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec:)
- The resurrection of the combined dead soul of body, mind, and heart will happen at Jesus’ return, sometime near the morning of the 7th day, and an additional resurrection of the dead will occur at God’s return.
Revelation 20:4 to 6 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
Revelation 20:11 to 13 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
1 Peter 3:21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
Acts 24:14 to 15 But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets: And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.
- The temple of the last age, is needed and necessary to the future for service by the Jews and partial reestablishment of the law in the land for mortals during the 1000 year reign of Jesus.
Ezekiel 40 to 48, Zechariah 14
- The law of God to the Jews was for the Jews in the land, under God’s chosen Aaronic priesthood, Christians are not under this law. We are of the Melchizadek kingship and priesthood. The practice of traditional Jewish law requires the right temple in the right place with the right priests. None of which are available as there is no acceptable high priest of either Aaronic or Melchizadek priesthood on the earth at this time. Thus few parts of traditional Jewish law are available to observe, this includes the holidays. While visiting the land to be polite to both God and Jews observant of tradition, what can be observed should be.
- The valley of Ben Hinnom is the destruction place for those judged unrighteous.
Hell should be Split By Jesse Davis
- The grave is where our souls are buried, and remain until the resurrections of the dead.
Hell should be Split By Jesse Davis
- Holy Spirit gifts are very much active and have been since the time Jesus left, however in specific ways they have changed as God chose. Prophecy has gone silent. Tongues have become familial. Knowledge in times past went silent. God may choose at any time to change this, we are not in control but should pay attention to the gifts we know have always been available.
The Working Spirit by Jesse Davis
- It is part of the work to teach the household of faith, and also unbelievers the gospel. The broken shattered sects of Christianity often constitute both. Just as Jews, Muslims, Pagans Atheists, and Agnostics are unbelievers we should also teach. However we cannot teach those who refuse to learn. Teach all men, but not those who don’t want to be taught.
Matthew 28:19 to 20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Mark 6:11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
- We are adopted Jews of the Israel of God. We do not become secular Jews at baptism, and secular Jews are not of the Israel of God unless they believe, they are abandoned of God for rejecting his son.
Ephesians 2:11 to 19 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Galatians 6:14 to 16 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.
- Neither God nor Jesus have condemned polygyny, the marriage of one man to multiple women. As Christians the only constraint we have upon this are the laws of the lands we live in.
The Married Way by Jesse Davis
- Community elders must be chosen based on the biblical requirements for their position, areas which lack an elder should have one sent from an area which has extra members who match the prerequisites. Divorcees and Polygamists may not be elders.
1 Timothy 3:1 to 13 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous; One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity; (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?) Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil. Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil. Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre; Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience. And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless. Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things. Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well. For they that have used the office of a deacon well purchase to themselves a good degree, and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus.
- In areas where elections and voting exists, believers should not vote for any candidates who are not compatible with all Messiah’s Bride views. Legislation may be voted on. Running for office is not recommended. Political movement involvement is encouraged in groups with 100% belief compatibility. Examples the prolife movement, anti-homosexual campaigns. We should be on the metaphorical battlefield against evil ideas.
Ephesians 6:12 to 13 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
- What is commonly called the Devil is 3 separate unique and different ideas. Human sin nature. Pagan Rome and Catholicism. A prosecuting obedient to God angel for at the judgement.
Satan Debunked by Jesse Davis
- Only 1 human has ever ascended into the heavens. Neither people or souls ascend to heaven, only the energy it required to animate life returns to heaven to God. This energy is has no memory, emotions or thought, and is simple a small portion of spirit which causes your body to function. You are your body.
Heaven and the Soul by Jesse Davis
- When a member is sick the Elders of the community of other available wholesome brother will pray over and anoint this person with oil as the bible says we should. Following this any additional medical care needed if the member has no insurance should be crowd funded, and public requests in the church for payment to additional physicians collected if necessary.
James 5:14 to 15 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
- Prophecy must be interpreted in a 1 prophecy given 1 fulfillment given understanding. All prophetic understanding will be understood that it was intended for the future from when the prophecy was given. The prophetic biblical pattern in the bible will also be interpreted as having been continuous in its completion, and that by the time God returns to the earth, the 2nd judgement happens, and all mankind has been judged, the current prophecies will have all been completed.